Looking to grow your banking career? Does the idea of making lives better inspire you? Here’s an exciting Branch Manager opportunity you may want to consider.
Our Branch Managers help foster a customer-focused approach to developing business relationships, building a strong team and promoting the benefits of Bank Five Nine.
As a Branch Manager, you're responsible for leading the team to ensure an exceptional customer and team member experience, manage risk, and support growth. As a leader, you will coach, motivate and develop your team of direct and indirect reports to achieve their full potential and meet business objectives.
Our East Brookfield Branch on North Ave is hiring an Exempt, Full Time Branch Manager who is ready to make a difference in our communities. This position has a $1000 hiring bonus that will be paid after 6 months of employment in a satisfactory standing.
The Branch Manager responsibilities include:
- Develops and cultivates long-term business and consumer relationships to ensure Branch sales growth and customer retention.
- Focuses on branch deposit generation.
- Acts as a business partner to the Commercial Lenders, Home Loan Lenders, and Investment Representative by focusing on cross-selling opportunities.
- Develops and maintains a database of high profile customers and closely manages those relationships.
- Actively participates in the community in order to market and promote Bank products and services while expanding the customer base.
- Ensures staff members are fully informed on organizational development, objectives, policies and procedures.
- Actively coaches staff and ensures the transfer of learning necessary for employee development and engagement.
- Makes concentrated effort to resolve issues or refer to appropriate employee to guarantee customer satisfaction and retention.
- Oversees deposits and fee income.
- Ensures compliance with all banking laws and regulations.
- Oversees operating budgets, business planning and strategic development within the Branch.
- Assists in developing the Branch business plan.
- The Branch Manager is the ambassador for our employees and customers and consistently reflects the Bank Five Nine brand.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of three years of experience in a retail banking environment
- Minimum one year of management experience in retail banking
- Proficiency with Word and Excel
- Possesses an NMLS ID or meets the NMLS licensing requirements
Preferred to Have:
- Strong analytical skills necessary to evaluate credit requests, prepare budgets and determine trends in a given marketplace
- Thorough knowledge of the bank's products and services
- Thorough knowledge of bank regulations and policies
- Minimum of one year of consumer lending experience
- Strong background in sales and sales management practices
- Thorough knowledge of human resources issues, including performance management and training/development
- Proven track record of developing and coaching high performance sales and service teams
Why Bank Five Nine:
We’ve been in business over 161 years, and we’re just getting started! Bank Five Nine is on a mission to make lives better for the Wisconsin communities that we have been honored to serve since1859! We’re excited to be named a Top Place to Work for twelve years in a row and proud to be a place that people love to come to work every day.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals