Do you have a passion for developing employees and a sharp attention to detail? If you are a combination of those skills, we have an exciting Customer Service Manager opportunity you may want to consider.
Our Customer Service Managers are responsible for managing our customer service representatives as well as the day to day operations of the branch.
As a Customer Service Manager, you're responsible for leading the team to ensure an exceptional customer and team member experience, manage risk, and support growth. As a leader, you will coach, motivate and develop your team of direct reports to achieve their full potential while complying with all policies and procedures.
Our Grafton Branch is hiring a Full Time Customer Service Manager who is ready to make a difference in our communities. This position has a $1000 Hiring Bonus that will be paid after six months of employment in a satisfactory standing.
The Customer Service Manager responsibilities include:
- Actively coaches staff and ensures the transfer of learning necessary for employee development and engagement.
- Leads by example and helps to create a positive environment.
- Assists in resolving customer issues in a tactful, effective manner and explains Bank Five Nine policies.
- Ensures the staff delivers distinctive customer service.
- Works to resolve internal and external customer issues promptly and courteously.
- Ensures staff complies with established standards and regulations.
Resolves audit exceptions in a timely manner on an as needed basis.
The Customer Service Manager is a role model for our employees and customers and consistently reflects the Bank Five Nine brand.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- A minimum of 6 months of experience in retail banking environment
Preferred to Have:
- Bachelors degree.
- Coaching/training experience.
- Experience with supervision or leadership of retail banking activities.
- Audit/compliance expertise.
- New accounts experience.
Why Bank Five Nine:
We’ve been in business over 161 years, and we’re just getting started! Bank Five Nine is on a mission to make lives better for the Wisconsin communities that we have been honored to serve since1859! We’re excited to be named a Top Place to Work for twelve years in a row and proud to be a place that people love to come to work every day.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals