Excellent opportunity for a motivated Mortgage Lender to join our growing team! Bank Five Nine is a 161 year old relationship bank offering custom financial solutions made possible by our responsiveness, expertise, ease of doing business and local philosophy. Looking for a Mortgage Lender in the Hartford area.
We offer a full suite of lending products including FHA, VA, USDA, Conventional, Construction and Portfolio Bank Products to meet all of our customers' lending needs. Our loan officers have local, dedicated underwriters and processors who live and work in the communities we serve.
What makes Bank Five Nine a Great Place to Work?
Continuous, Sound Growth
Employee Leadership with decisions made locally by bank employees who live and work in the communities we serve.
Family Centric Vision offering a variety of work schedules for work/life balance; wellness program and more.
Employee Development through ongoing training, a culture of mentorship and support.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, related field or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of two years of progressively responsible retail lending experience.
- Thorough understanding of loan documentation criteria, financial institution services, products, policies and procedures.
- Experience in underwriting or analyzing financial information.
- Possesses basic keyboarding skills and the ability to navigate in a Windows environment.
- Experience in generating external loans.
- Holds a valid driver’s license.
- Possesses an NMLS ID or meets the NMLS licensing requirements.
Additionally, we offer a total rewards program that provides competitive compensation, recognizes individual achievement, and offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to enrich your working experience, including: Competitive Compensation, Paid Holidays and PTO, 401(k) with Matching Contribution, Health, Dental &
Vision, Life, LTD/STD, 24/7 Employee Assistance Program, Wellness Program, Discounts and Services Program, and No Fee Employee Savings and Checking Accounts.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals