Entry-level Mortgage Loan Operations Opportunity!
The position of Mortgage Loan Operations Assistant is responsible for clerical duties within the mortgage loan operations department including but not limited to filing, scanning, and copying loan documents. The mortgage loan operations assistant’s primary objective is to assist the department manage its daily, tactical functions.
This is a modified full-time position, with a scheduled work-week of 35-37 hours
A Day In the Life:
- Provides prompt, accurate, and exceptional consistent customer service to all internal and external customers, clients and associates.
- Performs basic clerical duties including copying, scanning and filing of loan documents.
- Processes department mail to appropriate staff members.
- Handles inbound mail and telephone calls for department as needed.
- Data entry
- Retrieves records and other company documents
- Accurately handles special projects as assigned.