Float team members flex to provide necessary coverage during absences and peak work conditions at all branch locations.
The Universal Banker is responsible for providing a distinctive customer experience while performing teller and sales related transactions, and assisting with the operational activities at their branch location(s). Time spent in this multi-faceted position will vary daily based on the unique needs of the branch, roles of the team members who comprise it and its customers. Responsibilities include:
- accurately process banking transactions,
- actively acquire new banking relationships and open new accounts (and consumer loan products),
- retain and deepen relationships by identifying needs and offering custom financial solutions,
- provide account servicing and maintenance,
- assist with problem resolution for customers,
- educate customers on digital bank solutions that will make their lives safer, easier and better,
- refer customers to internal business partners (i.e. cash management, mortgage, and wealth management), and
- keep informed of, and strictly adhere to all bank procedures and industry regulations.
The Universal Banker is the primary point of contact for our customers and consistently reflects the Bank Five Nine brand.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status