Cheesy BBQ Dip
- 8 ounce package cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup barbecue chicken or pork fully cooked
- 2 cups shredded colby jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp sliced green onions
Mix together the barbecue pork or chicken, barbecue sauce, ranch dressing, cream cheese and shredded colby jack cheese until well blended.
- Spread the mixture in a small casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes until heated through.
- Top with shredded mozzarella cheese
- Place under the broiler for 2-3 minutes, if desired or just allow the cheese to melt on the hot dip.
- Sprinkle with sliced green onions.