Inexpensive Activities To Do With Your Kids This Fall
- Visit a pumpkin patch and carve a pumpkin! Have younger kids? Have them paint the pumpkin instead.
- Roast pumpkin seeds.
- Make a pressed leaf journal.
- Craft a cozy no-sew blanket together (click here for a step by step instruction sheet).
- Take them apple picking. Check out this list of Wisconsin apple picking orchards.
- Do some baking! Not wanting to do the classic pumpkin or apple pie? Decorate some fall shape cookies instead. Click here for some fall cookie cutters.
- Have a (PG) Halloween movie night. Click here for a list of kid friendly Halloween movies!
- Make a pinecone bird feeder.
- Have an apple cider "tea" party.
Thanksgiving arts and craft.
- Grab some craft paper and make some homemade Thanksgiving cards for your loved ones to give them during the holiday season
- Make a thankful hand turkey by having them list what they are thankful for on the fingers.
- Camping – indoors! Grab some flashlights and build a tent out of couch cushions and sheets. Roast marshmallows in the microwave and sip on hot chocolate or cider while you watch a family friendly movie.
- Fall scavenger hunt! Create a fall scavenger hunt sheet with five items that the kids need to look for on the walk.
You Might Also Like: