Get a Quick Answer
Connect With Us
Assistant Branch Manager(2489)
Eligible for $1500 Hiring Bonus
This position will be located at our Hartland branch.
The Assistant Branch Manager responsibilities include:
- Actively coaches staff and ensures the transfer of learning necessary for employee development and engagement.
- Leads by example and helps to create a positive and inclusive environment.
- Assists in resolving customer issues in a tactful, effective manner and explains Bank Five Nine policies.
- Ensures the staff delivers distinctive customer service.
- Works to resolve internal and external customer issues promptly and courteously.
- Ensures compliance with all banking laws and regulations.
- Partners with branch management team to ensure achievement of branch goals
The Assistant Branch Manager is a role model for our employees and customers and consistently reflects the Bank Five Nine brand.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of one year of experience in a retail banking environment
- Advanced proficiency with Word and Excel
- Possesses an NMLS ID or meets the NMLS licensing requirements.
Preferred to Have:
- Thorough knowledge of the bank’s products and services
- Thorough knowledge of bank regulations and policies
- Wisconsin life license
Why Bank Five Nine:
We’ve been in business over 161 years, and we’re just getting started! Bank Five Nine is on a mission to make lives better for the Wisconsin communities that we have been honored to serve since1859! We’re excited to be named a Top Place to Work for twelve years in a row and proud to be a place that people love to come to work every day.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals.