Get a Quick Answer
Connect With Us
Customer Experience Analyst 2(2562)
Have you worked in a financial setting or banking operations? Do you love digging into data and preparing reports? Do you enjoy problem solving and taking processes from good to great? Then this position is for you! You would be responsible for providing reporting and analysis services as it applies to Deposit Operations and Retail Banking data. This role will work closely with the Customer Experience & Analysis Manager to provide purposeful data that will aid in customer relationship development, operational efficiencies, project planning, goal tracking and other company-wide initiatives.
We might be a great match if you…
- Are energized by solving problems.
- Act independently and are comfortable taking initiative.
- Thrive when juggling multiple projects and priorities.
- Have the knowledge of today’s tech-savvy consumers.
WHAT THIS ROLE NEEDS:
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Word and Excel
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a financial setting or 2 years related banking operations experience
- Previous experience in business analysis, reporting or process improvements
- Thorough knowledge of bank regulation and policies
NICE TO HAVES:
- Microsoft Excel programming skills (such as macros/VBA)
- Previous Experience with IBM Cognos, Microsoft Sharepoint, Microsoft Access and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Knowledge of the bank’s products and services
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
ANALYSIS – 40%
- Performs research and data collection from a variety of sources, including but not limited to Business Analytics, Navigator, and Director.
- Prepares and writes various types of analytical reports for distribution that are product, project, implementation, operational and/or strategic oriented.
- Responsible for daily administration and problem-solving tasks in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Serves as a resource for reporting and CRM-related issues
- Serves as backup for preparation and submission of Quarterly Mastercard Reporting (QMR).
- Responsible for overall accountability of compliance with state and federal laws, regulations and Bank policies and procedures.
- Participates in the planning and analysis of various projects.
- Participates in ongoing data validation to ensure data integrity and reliability.
- Assists with designing efficient processes for new and existing banking products/services including the background systems that provide the products/services.
- Prepares weekly, monthly, and quarterly Retail Banking and Cash Management Reports
PROJECT MANAGEMENT – 20%
- Actively participates on project teams for new and updated products, services, and systems as requested. Works closely and collaboratively with project team, fostering positive working relationships.
- Develops and recommends all new procedures, forms and agreements for new products and services.
- Keeps management fully informed of a project’s progress.
- Analyzes and translates business requirements to identify impacts, trends, and gaps.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvements, recommending solutions and coordinating implementation when a project involving Deposit Operations, IT, Cash Management and Retail Banking is required.
- Assists in creating the required documentation needed for projects.
PRODUCT MANAGEMENT – 20%
- Maintains a focus of providing the online customer an easy seamless customer experience through the online account opening solution, executes continuous enhancements to the Online Account Opening process, and maintain specifications as needed
- Serves as primary resource for new deposit product setup and changes to existing deposit products and specifications, including rate changes
- Provides distinctive customer experience to all internal customers by responding, in an escalated support capacity, to various types of inquiries in a friendly, prompt and accurate manner (including but not limited to: C360 issue resolution, Deluxe issues, IRA, HSA, BPM, complex titling issues, safe deposit box, Teller and other Retail Banking and electronic product support items). Takes ownership of escalated customer situations. Creates resolutions by troubleshooting, researching, and testing solutions.
- Updates and reviews BPM and CRM processes for changes as needed.
- Responsible for documentation, testing, communication, and collaboration of all system updates or platform upgrades.
- Develops operational policies and procedures by conducting thorough research, contacting established sources and meeting with staff members as appropriate. Makes solid recommendations for changes through analysis and research with consideration of the impact to all areas of the Bank.
- Proficient knowledge level in electronic products, including but not limited to: debit cards, online banking, mobile banking, account alerts, mobile deposit capture, online bill pay and telephone banking.
COACHING/SERVICE/OPERATIONAL – 10%
- Assists with the resolution of audit exceptions in a timely and efficient manner.
- Works to resolve internal support issues promptly and courteously through CRM support in a primary support capacity.
- Responsible for Marketing Incentive processing and review, and administration of Lender Incentive program
- Actively serves as a resource to other members of the team to enhance transfer of knowledge and cross-training.
- Serves as a technical and knowledge resource to Deposit Operations and Retail Banking.
- Assists team members with problem resolution/troubleshooting
- Leads by example to assist in creating a positive environment
VENDOR RELATIONS – 10%
- Works with third party vendors to provide analysis of change, recommendations, implementation, communication, and coordination/administration of necessary training.
- Maintain accurate and up-dated profiles and contact information of vendors in the Deposit Operations Product Management Log
- Utilize resources of key departments in support of vendor relations when updates are being made to products
- Continuous evaluation of vendor performance including documenting unscheduled outages and service level expectations
- Provides and maintains a friendly but professional relationship with vendors
- Keeps management informed of significant developments and updates to vendors.
- Outlines and organizes product updates with vendors as needed.
- Acts as a liaison between the vendor and product manager.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.