Get a Quick Answer
Connect With Us
Customer Service Manager(2457)
Eligible for $1500 Hiring Bonus
As a Customer Service Manager, you’re responsible for leading the team to ensure an exceptional customer and team member experience, manage risk, and support growth. As a leader, you will coach, motivate and develop your team of direct reports to achieve their full potential while complying with all policies and procedures.
The Customer Service Manager responsibilities include:
- Actively coaches staff and ensures the transfer of learning necessary for employee development and engagement.
- Leads by example and helps to create a positive environment.
- Assists in resolving customer issues in a tactful, effective manner and explains Bank Five Nine policies.
- Ensures the staff delivers distinctive customer service.
- Works to resolve internal and external customer issues promptly and courteously.
- Ensures staff complies with established standards and regulations.
- Resolves audit exceptions in a timely manner on an as needed basis.
The Customer Service Manager is a role model for our employees and customers and consistently reflects the Bank Five Nine brand.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- A minimum of 1+ year of (related) in-person customer service and cash handling experience in retail banking environment
- Basic keyboarding skills and the ability to navigate in a Windows environment
Preferred to Have:
- Bachelors degree.
- Coaching/training experience.
- Experience with supervision or leadership of retail banking activities.
- Audit/compliance expertise.
- New accounts experience.
Why Bank Five Nine:
We’ve been in business over 161 years, and we’re just getting started! Bank Five Nine is on a mission to make lives better for the Wisconsin communities that we have been honored to serve since1859! We’re excited to be named a Top Place to Work for twelve years in a row and proud to be a place that people love to come to work every day.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals