Get a Quick Answer
Connect With Us
Electronic Product and Fraud Specialist 2(2471)
The Electronic Product & Fraud Specialist 2 is responsible for providing advanced level support to Deposit Operations for new and existing electronic systems including online banking, mobile banking, debit cards, remote deposit capture, online bill pay, wires, ACH and positive pay. This position is also responsible for system updates, project support, and annual review of electronic product disclosures, webpage content and inventory.
Location: Onsite – Oconomowoc, WI
Required Education and Experience
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- At minimum 2 years’ experience in a deposit operations position.
- Basic knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Basic keyboarding skills and the ability to navigate in a Windows environment.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Previous work experience in multiple deposit operations roles and responsibilities.
- Previous experience with electronic banking products to include online banking, mobile banking, remote deposit capture, online bill pay, wires, debit cards and ACH.
- Two years customer service experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals.