Get a Quick Answer
Connect With Us
Have you worked in a financial setting or have banking operations experience? Are you tech savvy and pay attention to the details? Here’s an exciting entry-level Fraud Specialist opportunity you may want to consider!
What We Are Looking for
The Electronic Product & Fraud Specialist 2 is responsible for providing advanced level support to Deposit Operations for new and existing electronic systems including online banking, mobile banking, debit cards, remote deposit capture, online bill pay, wires, ACH and positive pay. This position is also responsible for system updates, incident management, project support, annual review of electronic product disclosures, and inventory.
We might be a great match if you…
- Are energized by solving problems.
- Thrive when juggling multiple projects and priorities.
- Do the right thing even when no one is watching.
- Have the knowledge of today’s tech-savvy consumers.
- Are naturally organized; and thrive in a systematic, process-driven work environment.
- Are quality driven; you sweat the small stuff and pay attention to the details.
You will be responsible for duties that include:
- Provides distinctive customer service to all internal customers by responding, in an escalated support capacity, to Electronic Product & Fraud related inquiries in a friendly, prompt and accurate manner. Takes ownership of escalated customer situations. Creates resolution by troubleshooting, researching, and testing solutions.
- Studies transactions and activity to determine fraud trends.
- Serves as a technical and knowledge resource to Deposit Operations and branch personnel
- Develops and recommends all new procedures, forms and agreements for new electronic products and services.
- Actively participates on project teams for new and updated products, services, and systems. Works closely and collaboratively with project team, fostering positive working relationships.
- Responsible for collecting data from a variety of sources, including but not limited to Business Analytics, Navigator and Director.
- Serves as the primary resource for electronic products including recommendations for enhancement, implementation, communication and coordination and/or administration of necessary training.
- Proficient knowledge in deposit products & systems.
- Responsible for documentation, testing, communication and collaboration of all electronic system updates or electronic platform upgrades.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvements, recommends solutions and coordinates implementation.
- Recommends and implements updates to procedures or policies as it relates to regulatory compliance or to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Cross trains within the department and provides primary back-up support, resulting in a cohesive team.
- Ensures compliance with state and federal laws, regulations and Bank policies and procedures.
What this Role Needs
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience.
- Basic knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Basic keyboarding skills and the ability to navigate in a Windows environment.
Nice to Haves
- Previous work experience in multiple deposit operations roles and responsibilities.
- Previous experience with electronic banking products to include online banking, mobile banking, remote deposit capture, online bill pay, wires, debit cards and ACH.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.