Get a Quick Answer
Connect With Us
Operations Support Maintenance Specialist 1(2494)
Summary: As a full-time Operations Support Maintenance Specialist 1 you’ll #makelivesbetter by assisting our customers with their burning deposit-related questions via phone, email, and chat. Additionally, your top-notch attention-to-detail skills will come in handy as you work through a variety of deposit operations functions including account maintenance, return mail, stop payments, proof corrections, and special statement handling.
If you have a knack for making someone’s day with your infectious positivity and “can do” attitude, and thrive when juggling multiple projects and priorities then we would love to hear from you!
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- Two years customer service experience.
- Basic knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Basic Keyboarding skills and the ability to navigate in a Windows environment.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Related financial setting experience.
A Day in the Life
SERVICE & OPERATIONAL –85%
- Accurately completes all necessary maintenance located in all custom queries and workflows within Director as well as emails, Self Service requests and all CRM dashboards.
- Accurately processes return mail, proof corrections, stop payments and special statement handling including rendering CDs, eStatements and morning back up as well as ordering debit cards.
- Accurately completes all Operations Support shared duties including and not limited to forfeitures, all holds, debit card maintenance, Revation emails, voicemails, Info@ email, etc.
- Accurately reviews all mobile and RDC deposits, if required.
- Accurately processes all wires, ACH files.
- Provides distinctive customer service to internal and external customers by responding to all phone calls, chats and emails in a friendly, prompt and accurate manner.
- Prepares proper reporting of all calls, emails and chats received.
- Investigates customer issues and provides prompt follow through.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvements.
- Recommends and implements updates to procedures or policies as it relates to regulatory compliance or to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Cross trains within the department and provides primary back-up support, resulting in a cohesive team.
- Ensures compliance with state and federal laws, regulations and adheres to Bank policies and procedures.
- Satisfies continuing education requirements to maintain professional certifications as necessary and to maintain proficient knowledge of all banking rules and regulations.
- Other duties may be assigned as deemed appropriate.
COACHING/PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT –10%
- Serves as a knowledge resource to Operations Support, loan branch personnel.
- Advises cross-trained team members of any changes to the processes, procedures, or expectations of their responsibilities.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT – 5%
- Actively participates on project teams for new and updates products, services, and systems. Works closely and collaboratively with project team, fostering positive working relationships.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.