Get a Quick Answer
Connect With Us
Part-time Accounting Clerk(2497)
Summary: As a part-time Accounting Clerk you’ll play an intergral role by providing general support to our accounting team. This is a great position for someone new to (or interested) in accounting or accounts payable. If you have a knack for numbers and an eye for detail then we would love to hear from you!
Location: Oconomowoc, WI
Schedule: This position averages 20 to 25 hours per week Monday – Friday. The hours are flexible, with an ideal daily start time between 10:00 am and 12:00 pm.
Required Education and Experience
- Associates Degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and accounting software
A Day in the Life
- Leads in the processing of employee expense reimbursement reports and credit card usage
- Assists accounts payable processing by reviewing the work of others
- Completes daily posting activities to the General Ledger
- Scans and processes physical mail
- Prints and mails A/P checks
- Provides general support to other areas of the accounting department as necessary
- Provides prompt, accurate and exceptional consistent customer service to all internal and external customers, clients and associates
- Other duties may be assigned as deemed appropriate
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.