Get a Quick Answer
Connect With Us
Do you enjoy finding creative solutions for customers? Does helping them reach their financial goals bring you joy? If you’ve answered yes, keep reading! We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join our team as a Relationship Banker.
The Relationship Banker is responsible for providing a distinctive customer experience while performing sales and service activities at their branch location. Time is predominantly spent establishing new and deepening existing customer relationships, meeting a broad range of financial service needs.
- actively acquire new banking relationships and open new accounts (and consumer loan products),
- retain and deepen relationships by identifying needs and offering custom financial solutions,
- provide account servicing and maintenance,
- assist with problem resolution for customers,
- educate customers on digital bank solutions that will make their lives safer, easier, and better,
- refer customers to internal business partners (i.e. cash management, mortgage, and wealth management), and
- keep informed of, and strictly adhere to all bank procedures and industry regulations.
The Relationship Banker consistently reflects the Bank Five Nine branch, is well networked, and a lead contributor of branch sales growth.
- High School Diploma or GED
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in retail banking with an emphasis on account opening, product/service problem resolution and relationship development
- Working knowledge of consumer lending products
- Basic keyboarding skills and the ability to navigate in a ‘windows’ environment
- Proven ability to refer clients to a full-range of consumer and business financial products
- Possesses an NMLS ID or meets the NMLS licensing requirements.
Nice to Have
- Fluent in Spanish and English (verbal and written communication)
- College degree strongly preferred
- Proficient with MS Office products including Word and Excel
- Wisconsin life license
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status