Get a Quick Answer
Connect With Us
Mar. 22, 2023
Dept: Retail Banking
Do you enjoy finding creative solutions for customers? Does helping them reach their financial goals bring you joy? If you’ve answered yes, keep reading! We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join our team as a Relationship Banker.
The Relationship Banker is responsible for providing a distinctive customer experience while performing sales and service activities at their branch location. Time is predominantly spent establishing new and deepening existing customer relationships, meeting a broad range of financial service needs.
- actively acquire new banking relationships and open new accounts (and consumer loan products),
- retain and deepen relationships by identifying needs and offering custom financial solutions,
- provide account servicing and maintenance,
- assist with problem resolution for customers,
- educate customers on digital bank solutions that will make their lives safer, easier, and better,
- refer customers to internal business partners (i.e. cash management, mortgage, and wealth management), and
- keep informed of, and strictly adhere to all bank procedures and industry regulations.
The Relationship Banker consistently reflects the Bank Five Nine branch, is well networked, and a lead contributor of branch sales growth.
- High School Diploma or GED
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in retail banking with an emphasis on account opening, product/service problem resolution and relationship development
- Working knowledge of consumer lending products
- Basic keyboarding skills and the ability to navigate in a ‘windows’ environment
- Proven ability to refer clients to a full-range of consumer and business financial products
- Possesses an NMLS ID or meets the NMLS licensing requirements.
Nice to Have
- College degree strongly preferred
- Proficient with MS Office products including Word and Excel
- Wisconsin life license