Get a Quick Answer
Connect With Us
Interested in helping to solve all the problems of the world? Ish…that seems like A LOT of work. What if you could take that enthusiasm and apply it on a smaller scale?
As a Universal Banker, your focus will be on creating and nurturing relationships with our super cool customers and offering sound banking advice to help solve financial challenges.
And since it’s clear you enjoy making a difference in people’s lives and in your community, we think you’d fit right in with the rest of our crew. In fact, our employees have voted Bank Five Nine a Top Workplace 12 years in a row by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, and a Best Bank to Work For by American Banker! If you’re looking for a career that’s pretty much the same as fixing the world…but in Southeast, WI…okay Glendale. Check us out today!
This position will be scheduled for an average of 25 hours per week.
Do you have what it takes?
You’ll need to:
- Accurately process banking transactions,
- Help acquire new banking relationships and open new accounts,
- Retain and deepen relationships by identifying needs and offering custom financial solutions,
- Provide account servicing and maintenance,
- Help educate customers on digital bank solutions that can make their lives safer, easier and better, and
- Refer customers to internal business partners (i.e. cash management, mortgage, and wealth management)
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic keyboarding skills and the ability to navigate in a Windows environment
- Knowledge of bank products and services
- Minimum of 1+ year of retail banking experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals.