Get a Quick Answer
Connect With Us
Universal Banker II(2488)
Your superhero resume shows you have what it takes to solve the world’s problems… small or large scale. But even superheroes look for that next challenge!
As a Universal Banker II, your focus will be on creating a lasting impression with our customers and finding unique solutions to their financial hurdles. Sounds pretty great, right?!
And since it’s clear you enjoy making a difference in people’s lives and in your community, we think you’d fit right in with the rest of our crew. In fact, our employees have voted Bank Five Nine a Top Workplace 13 years in a row by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, and a Best Bank to Work For by American Banker! If you’re looking for a career that’s pretty much the same as fixing the world…but in Southeast, WI…okay Oconomowoc. Check us out today!
Do you have what it takes?
You’ll need to:
- Accurately process banking transactions,
- Help acquire new banking relationships and open new accounts,
- Retain and deepen relationships by identifying needs and offering custom financial solutions,
- Provide account servicing and maintenance,
- Help educate customers on digital bank solutions that can make their lives safer, easier and better, and
- Refer customers to internal business partners (i.e. cash management, mortgage, and wealth management)
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic keyboarding skills and the ability to navigate in a Windows environment
- Minimum of 3+ years of retail banking experience
- Knowledge of bank products and services
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals.