- Community Involvement
- Contact Us
- Corporate - President's Message
- Radio Show & Podcast
Get A Quick Answer
Connect With Us
Follow Us On Facebook
2019 ProHealth Walk for Cancer
Sponsoring Branch: Oconomowoc
May 04, 2019
438 N Oakwood Ave Oconomowoc , WI 53066
What happens when three different communities unite at the same time for the same purpose? Something amazing. And that something is the ProHealth Care Walks for Cancer.
Each year on the first Saturday in May, our Walks take place simultaneously in Mukwonago, Oconomowoc and Waukesha. People from across Waukesha County and beyond join together to support cancer services at ProHealth Care. Funds raised at these events stay here in Waukesha County to have a direct impact on the lives of our patients each day.
Did you know that the money raised at the Walks for Cancer gives our patients access to:
- Lifesaving equipment and state-of-the-art technology
- The latest clinical research trials
- A comprehensive survivorship program that begins on the day of diagnosis
- An oncology nurse navigator who serves as their dedicated partner for guidance and support during every step of their cancer journey
- And more!
Together, we can make a difference. Walk to Care. Walk to Cure.
8 a.m. - Registration
10 a.m. - Walks begin