- Community Involvement
- Contact Us
- Corporate - President's Message
- Our Mission/Vision/Values
- Radio Show & Podcast
Get A Quick Answer
Connect With Us
Follow Us On Facebook
A Night to Remember Prom 2017
Sponsoring Branch: Oconomowoc - W. Wisconsin Ave.
June 03, 2017
4500 S 108th Street Greenfield , WI 53228
"A Night to Remember" is a free prom honoring individuals with special needs (including: Down Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, Autism, etc.) ages 15 and up. These individuals become the "Honored Guests" for the night - Saturday, June, 3 from 5-8 p.m. at The Ridge Community Church.
The goal for this free event is to honor, love and celebrate 200 individuals with special needs by throwing them a party that will become the highlight of their life! The night will include the following:
- Tuxes and gorgeous gowns from various locations and designers
- Professional makeup application and hairstyles
- "Red Carpet" entrance including paparazzi and a 250+ person cheering crowd
- "Hosts" for each Honored Guest
Join FBFC at the Ridge Community Church Prom as a guest, host, guest - or attend by being a part of the 250+ person cheering crowd!
Click here to learn more about this event: http://theridgecc.com/prom/