- Set Yourself Up For Success
Get A Quick Answer
Set Yourself Up For Success
Today's tots are tomorrow's tycoons! At Bank Five Nine, we aim to set our young customers up for financial success. Whether it's saving for your future or managing your finances, we have the solutions for you. Not sure where to start? That's okay! We've got you covered.
Student Checking Account
This account is great for students and customers age 14 - 24.
Features and Benefits:
- $25 minimum opening balance
- $0 minimum daily balance
- $0 monthly maintenance fee
- One ATM fee rebate per month up to $9.99^
- Unlimited check writing
- FREE online and mobile banking, plus online bill pay
- Debit card
- eStatements available
- One free box of checks at account opening
- Overdraft protection1
- Overdraft privilege2
Good Savers Account
This account acts as a tool to help teach kids a lesson in financial success. It demonstrates the importance of saving for your future while establishing good financial habits.
Features and Benefits:
- Good Savers Reward Card - earn a sticker for each deposit made, earn 20 stickers and get your choice of a retail gift card*
- Good Savers Scholarship opportunity - available for Good Savers account holders ages 17 - 18**
- Savings bank at account opening or first Good Savers transaction
- Free online banking
- Only $25 deposit to open
- No monthly maintenance fee
^All transactions authorized but not yet posted to the account by the 15th calendar day of the month are carried forward to the next month's refund calendar. 1Additional deposit account required. 2Overdraft Privilege - as a customer courtesy, the bank will consider payment of reasonable overdrafts. Some restrictions may apply. Please read the Overdraft Privilege Policy. *Minimum deposit amount of $10 to receive sticker on Good Savers reward card. Must fill card in its entirety to receive choice of $5 retail gift card reward. Limit one sticker per day and two reward cards per account owner per calendar year through age 17. Reward card not applicable for account owners 18 years and older. **Scholarship available for Good Savers and Student checking account owners ages 17 - 18 going on to continuing education opportunities. Scholarship application must be completed in its entirety to be considered. Recipient will be chosen by Bank Five Nine no later than August 1 of the next school year. Limit one scholarship per account owner. Dependents of Bank Five Nine employees are not eligible to win.