Get a Quick Answer
BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Pizza crust (or ½ recipe of homemade pizza crust)
- 1/3 cup + 2 Tablespoons BBQ sauce
- 1 cup cooked, sliced chicken breast (about one 8-ounce breast)
- 2/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 cup shredded smoked gouda cheese
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- fresh cilantro or basil, for topping
- Preheat the oven to 475F
- Toss 2 tablespoons of BBQ sauce with the cooked, chopped chicken to coat it. Set aside.
- After waiting 15 minutes, top the crust with the BBQ sauce. Add more or less BBQ sauce depending on your taste. Then layer on the shredded mozzarella, then the BBQ-coated chicken, shredded gouda, then the onion slices.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes.
- Top hot pizza with fresh cilantro or basil. Slice pizza and serve immediately.