Tips And Tricks For Your BBQ

Submit your own idea, tip or trick to share and we just may feature it!

Send Tip

Keep The Bugs Out

Make sure those Wisconsin bugs, flies and bees stay out of your drinks this season. Place a cupcake liner over the top of your glass, poke a hole in it, insert a straw, and voila!

Budget Friendly DIY Backyard Games

Lawn Scrabble

Play a real life version of Words with Friends! All you need is some cardboard and markers to make a Scrabble board that spans the whole yard.

Bottle Ring Toss

Easy to make and fun for the whole family! And for some nighttime excitement, throw glow necklaces into the mix.

Water Balloon Spoon Races

On a hot day, throw some water in the mix! Take some spoons from your kitchen, fill some water balloons and race to the finish line.

Need some conversation starters? Check out these BBQ related quotes:

Barbeque may not be the road to world peace, but it’s a start. – Anthony Bourdain

Give a man a barbeque, feed him for a day; Teach a man to barbeque and feed him for the summer. – Unknown

You can’t buy happiness but you can BBQ and that’s kind of the same thing. – Unknown

May you always be surrounded by good friends and better barbeque. – Unknown

When I figured out how to work my grill, it was quite a moment. I discovered that summer is a completely different experience when you know how to grill. – Taylor Swift