Can I self enroll in Small Business Online Banking?
Yes! Before you can sign into the small business online banking service, we need to establish a user profile for you. The Enroll Now page collects the information that we need to establish that user profile. To enroll in the online banking service:
- Access the Enroll Now page here
- From the Type of account drop-down list, select the account type for the account number with which you are enrolling.
- In the Account number field, type the complete account number of your bank account.
- Provide personal information as the form requires. As a signer on the business account, use your personal information to complete this process.
- Select Begin Enrollment to submit the information you have provided.
- Answer all four verification questions.
- Select Enroll.
- In the New username field, type a unique username that you can easily remember.
- In the New password and Confirm password fields, type a new password. Remember your password is case sensitive and must include:
– Between 8 and 17 characters
– At least 1 number
– At least 6 letters
– At least 1 special character
– Cannot contain your “username” or the word “password”
- Select Continue.
- Select and answer three challenge questions.
- Accept all Terms & Conditions and you are taken to your Online Banking Home page.