How do I retrieve additional transaction history in Business Online Banking?
Transaction history is located on the Accounts page and can be found in a couple of ways.
- Select the Account for which you are accessing transaction history on the Home page.
- Click the More Transactions button to make additional transactions appear.
- Search for specific transactions by Activity, Type, Amount or Check number in the Search Transactions option.
- You may choose a specific amount/check or search a range.
Please Note: Three years of transaction history is available.
To search for specific transactions on the Account information page:
- Specify one or more search criteria.
- From the Activity drop-down list, select one of the following
- All transactions
- Current business day
- Previous business day
- Current activity
- Last statement
- Specific date
- Date range
- From the Type drop-down list, select one of the following:
- Amount or Amount Range – In the Amount field, type either a dollar amount (for example, 75.00) or an amount range (for example, 25.00-50.00).
- If “All” is selected as the Type*, the transaction search returns all transactions that match the amount criteria, regardless of whether the transaction is a debit or a credit. For example, a search for 75.00 returns transactions that appear as either 75.00 or -75.00.
- You can optionally include the dollar sign ($) or the decimal amount (.00).
- For searches by amount range, the search includes amounts that match the values or fall within the range
- Specific Check Number or Check Number Range
- Checking Accounts Only: In the Check number field, type either a check number (for example, 123) or a check number range (for example, 123-456).
- For searches by check number or range, the search includes check numbers that match the values or fall within the range.
Select Search. Transactions that match the criteria appear.