This page is your go-to resource for our upcoming online banking upgrade. Here, we’ll outline important dates, actions you’ll need to take and other resources to help familiarize yourself with this new banking experience.
We’re upgrading our online banking product and making improvements to help you stay connected to your money – wherever you are.
Product offerings include:
- A seamless, personalized banking experience.
- Quicker access to key features, making it easier to find essential information and tools.
- Financial wellness tools to help set goals, manage budgets and monitor your credit.
- A robust mobile app allowing check deposit, debit card management and more.
- Online Banking unavailable: On March 8th from 5:00pm CST until March 11th at approximately 8:00am CST, Bank Five Nine Online Banking will be unavailable while we switch over to the new system.
- Online Bill Pay unavailable: Beginning March 8th at 8:00am CST until March 11th at approximately 8:00am CST. Previously scheduled bill payments will be paid as scheduled; however, you will be unable to schedule, modify or check the status of any payments during the outage.
- Who is impacted: All existing Bank Five Nine Personal/Small Business Online Banking customers (NOT Commercial Online Banking customers).
Our goal is to make this transition as smooth as possible for all our customers. Thank you in advance; we appreciate your patience.