VP, Business Development Originator – SBA Specialist
Self-Storage Lending With Nick Collins
To purchase, expand or acquire a self-storage property, Bank Five Nine can help you with an SBA loan, including 7a and 504 products. As an SBA Preferred Lender, we will work with you to complete all necessary paperwork and create a financing package that suits your unique business needs.
SBA loans fund a variety of business needs including:
- Fixed asset purchases – computers, equipment, vehicles, and machinery
- Business expansion and permanent working capital
- Start-up business expenses
- Refinance of existing debt
For more information about how an SBA loan could help your self-storage business, or to ask about a loan, please contact your dedicated lender, Nick Collins.
Why Bank Five Nine?
- We are an SBA Preferred Lender
- One of the top 40 lenders in the nation for SBA loan volume
- 7-10 business days typical underwriting timeframe
- Aggressively low rates when compared nationwide
- One-on-one assistance from your dedicated SBA Loan Specialist, Nick Collins
Community is the cornerstone of our organization. Locally owned and operated since 1859, Bank Five Nine believes when you help the community grow and prosper, everyone benefits. Over the last five years, Bank Five Nine has donated more than $1,000,000 to the communities we serve, taking great pride in keeping local economies vibrant and strong. In the last year our employees donated more than 15,000 volunteer hours working with over 450 local non-profit and charitable organizations.
Above our community giving and activism, our institution provides the lending products and services you would find at our “big bank” competition, coupled with a hometown feel.
Self Storage Contact Form Nick
Complete our Self Storage Lending Contact Form below to get the process started, and your personal commercial lending professional will contact you directly. We look forward to working with you to make your business goals come to fruition.