Sending money from point A to point B is quick and easy when you use Wire Manager. And as a business, that’s what you really want, right?
Key Advantages of Wire Manager
- Streamline the process of initiating outgoing domestic or foreign wires (in US currency) by sending them through Commercial Online Banking.
- Enter wire information after hours for next business day processing.
- Receive substantial wire fee discounts when originating wires through Wire Origination.
- Send wires from home or from the office.
How Does Wire Manager Work?
- Increase security of outgoing wires by utilizing dual control. One authorized employee can initiate a wire, but a second authorized employee must approve it before it comes to the bank.
- Search financial institutions using only routing number, bank name or location information when creating a wire transfer template.
- For dual control users, create and save new wire information as a template for future use.
- Utilize pre-established templates for recurring wires. Simply input the date and the amount then click submit.
- Receive notifications for wire confirmations, errors, and template review.
Ready to get started? Give us a shout!
Senior Cash Management Advisor