Get a Quick Answer
SBA Loan Solutions
We are one of the top SBA lenders in Wisconsin, and a top 30 lender in the nation for SBA loan volume. That’s quite a pedigree!
As an SBA Preferred Lender, we are able to provide faster turn-around time on SBA loans, while still providing our personalized service. Benefits of an SBA loan include the ability to secure long term financing (no balloon payments), flexible program requirements, longer amortization, and easy accessibility to financing thanks to the Small Business Administration guaranty.
SBA loans fund a variety of business needs including:
- Business acquisition
- Fixed asset purchases – computers, equipment, vehicles, and machinery
- Business expansion and permanent working capital
- Start-up business expenses
- Refinance of existing debt
We’re experts in owner-occupied real estate financing:
- Purchase or refinance your commercial property
- Improve cash flow
- Save money
- Build equity
Bank Five Nine currently participates in these SBA programs:
- SBA 7a – The 7a loan program has flexible parameters to accommodate most requests. A 7a loan cannot have a revolving provision and the maximum loan size is $5,000,000. Term of the loan is dependent on the purpose of the request; typically, working capital loans range from 7 – 10 years, while real estate can be as much as 25 years. The SBA provides the lender with a 75 – 85% guaranty, depending on the request.
- SBA Express – With an SBA Express loan program, the loan amount cannot exceed $350,000 and carries a maximum term of 7 years. The loan can be a term loan or a revolving line of credit. The SBA provides the lender with a 50% guaranty.
- SBA 504 – The 504 program is intended for real estate purchases, construction, and machinery and equipment purchases. This program enables the borrower to provide as little as a 10% equity injection. The financing package is structured with 2 loans – one loan is typically obtained through Bank Five Nine for 50% of the financing needs, secured by a 1st lien on the asset; a second loan is obtained through a certified development company for approximately 40% of the financing need, depending on the amount of borrower contribution required. The loan is a fixed rate loan up to a 20 year term and is secured by a 2nd lien on the asset.
- Working Capital CAPLines – Revolving lines of credit with annual renewal availability up to 10 years. Maximum loan size is $5,000,000. Loan must be fully collateralized or structured with a borrowing base. Applicant must provide first lien on accounts and inventory of the business. SBA provides lender a 75 – 85% guaranty.
- Veterans Advantage Lending – As a veteran owned business, you can receive additional benefits.
Find Out More
We will work with you to complete all the paperwork and create a financing package that suits your unique business needs. For more information on how an SBA loan could help your business, or to ask about a loan, please contact a lender near you.