Get a Quick Answer
Chicken Wings – Honey and BBQ
- 2 lb. chicken wings
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 1 c. barbecue sauce
- 1/4 c. honey
- 2 tsp. hot sauce (add a couple more dashes if you like heat!)
- Ranch, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and place a wire rack over a baking sheet. In a large bowl, toss chicken wings with oil, paprika, and garlic powder and season with salt and pepper. Transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until chicken is golden and skin is crispy, 55 to 60 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make sauce: In a small saucepan over low heat, melt butter. Add barbecue sauce, honey, and hot sauce and bring to a simmer. Let thicken, 5 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Heat broiler on low. Transfer baked wings to a bowl and toss with sauce until completely coated. Return to rack and broil (watching carefully!) until sauce caramelizes, 3 minutes.
- Serve with ranch.