Get a Quick Answer
BBQ Baked Beans Recipe
- 6 slices Bacon
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can (16 oz.) baked beans
- 1 can (15-1/2 oz.) butter beans, rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz.) kidney beans, rinsed
- 3/4 cup Barbecue Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cook bacon in skillet on medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet; drain on paper towels. Discard all but 2 Tbsp. drippings from skillet.
- Add onions to reserved drippings; cook and stir on medium heat 3 to 5 min. or until crisp-tender. Spoon into 1-1/2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray.
- Crumble bacon. Add to onions in casserole along with remaining ingredients; mix well. Cover.
- Bake 1 hour or until heated through.