Popsicles are the perfect healthy summer snack for all ages! These budget friendly Strawberry Fruit Pops are simple, healthy, refreshing and also kind to your wallet.
Bonus: In the summer months you can also find fresh and affordable berries in the grocery store!
- 1 large ripe banana, peeled, cut into chunks + frozen
- 12 large strawberries, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup pineapple or orange juice
- Popsicle mold (budget friendly ones here)
- Blend all of the ingredients together on high speed until smooth – about 2 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the blender as needed as you go.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds.
- Freeze. Freezing overnight is recommended for easy removal.
- Run popsicle molds under warm water to easily remove.
- If you’s like the pops to be sweeter, you can also add a bit of honey or agave nectar.
- You can also make other fruit pops by substituting different fruit – Raspberries, blueberries, etc.