- Cash Management
- Fraud Prevention
- Investment Sweep Account
- ACH Origination
- Express Deposit
- Merchant Services
- Payroll Services
- Business and Cash Management FAQs
- Helpful Articles for Business
- Meet Your Cash Management Team
- Wire Origination
Get A Quick Answer
Say goodbye to those deposit slips. "Bye deposit slips!" Now you can deposit checks electronically from your desktop - pretty slick, hey?
Key Advantages of Express Deposit:
- Make your funds available faster
- Make deposits anytime
- Save time preparing deposits
- Consolidate funds from remote locations into one financial institution
- Cut costly courier fees or trips to the financial institution
- Reduce risk of check fraud
How Does Express Deposit Work?
- Using a check scanner, you simply scan an image of both sides of the check. This image then becomes the legal equivalent of the original check, and the image is submitted to Bank Five Nine through a secure electronic server. Bank Five Nine begins processing the check immediately.
- Scan checks from a web-connected computer using a desktop check scanner. Simply scan both sides of the check(s) in a single pass.
- Prepare the deposit by reviewing images of the scanned checks right on your PC. The dollar amounts for the checks are automatically read, and the deposit is totaled.
- Electronically send the deposit to the bank. After you save the deposit, go to the Pending Items tab and select the Deposits Submit link. The deposit is sent to the bank through a secure Internet connection. Funds are deposited into your account. Transactions made before 6pm CST will be applied during the current business day. Transactions made after 6pm CST and on weekends and holidays will be applied the following business day.
Need a little more information?
Ready to get started? Give us a shout.
Cash Management Advisor
Express Deposit FAQs
Each scanner will have minimum system requirements, and will vary with each scanner. Each scanner will come with a driver that will need to be loaded along with a USB connection.
Individuals already in charge of manually preparing and delivering deposits are typically the main users of this automated process. A video tutorial is available for your staff.
Yes. Deposits can be made to any number of accounts without additional charges.
U.S. dollar checks drawn on U.S. financial institutions with valid routing and transit numbers are accepted, including personal checks, business checks and postal money orders.